Take part in our studies
Help us to better understand the experiences of people living with musculoskeletal disease by taking part in our research studies.
Our research explores a number of key questions.
- What is the relationship between different symptoms (like chronic pain, fatigue) and factors such as the weather, sleep patterns, physical activity, diet?
- How do those conditions progress over time?
- What is the effectiveness and safety of different medication and treatments?
Email us at email@example.com to learn more about current involvement opportunities.
Why should you take part in our studies?
If you have experience of living with a musculoskeletal disease, or support someone who does, we want to hear from you. Your participation is crucial to allow us to improve our understanding of musculoskeletal disease.
By taking part, you will:
- help researchers gather important new information;
- improve the lives of people living with chronic conditions.
What kind of research can I take part in?
Our projects use a range of research methods, including asking you to track your condition via your smartphone, or asking you to attend additional clinic visits for us to collect blood samples.
All study methods will be fully explained to you before you decide to take part, so you can make sure the projects offered meet your interests.
How can I find a study to take part in?
To learn more about current studies which you can participate in please contact us by email: