We aim to position patients, carers and the public at the very heart of everything we do. By working together, we can make our research better and help more people with arthritis.
You are important to us
Our research addresses clinically important questions in musculoskeletal disease, delivering results to improve the quality of life for people with arthritis.
Your input is crucial in shaping our research. Your expertise will:
- improve the quality of our work;
- help us to better understand disease;
- enable us to understand the needs of people living with musculoskeletal conditions;
- ensure the patient voice is heard.
To get in touch with us, email : GetinvolvedwithCfE@manchester.ac.uk
Help shape our research
Patients and members of the public can provide unique expertise which is an important and valuable part of our studies.
If you are interested in musculoskeletal health and wish to be involved in our research, you could:
- become a project partner;
- sit on a research advisory panel;
- attend research focus groups and planning meetings.
Take part in our studies
You can help us to better understand musculoskeletal disease. Make a difference by taking part in our research.
Our work helps us answer important clinical questions about a range of symptoms and diseases and pinpoint ways in which we can improve treatment for people with musculoskeletal disease.