We run a number of short courses for researchers, both at the Centre and in collaboration with our UK-RiME partners.
The Centre delivers a range of seminars, analysis meetings and in-house courses for researchers to develop their epidemiological skills.
- weekly scientific seminars with presentations from experts in the field of epidemiology and genetics;
- introduction course in epidemiology, genetic epidemiology and biostatistics course (14 weeks);
- introduction into biostatistics and STATA (12 week course);
- applied epidemiology and biostatistics course (monthly, two year programme);
- journal clubs;
- analysis forum for specific research topics.
These courses take place at the University of Manchester's Oxford Road campus.
We also deliver professional development and training for researchers through UK-RiME.